Plug in your headphones and join us for this leisurely walk around Wisbech.
Our entertaining guide will bring to life the many famous characters of this town and tell you why Wisbech became one of the most prosperous ports in the country during the 18th and 19th centuries.
We will look at all the best that Wisbech has to offer, starting outside the Tourist Information Centre. The walk takes about two hours. All you need to do is:
* Download the audio walk to your computer
* Copy the audio walk to your iPod or MP3 player
* Print the map
* Take to the streets! How it works. Just follow our easy instructions:
* Preview your walk You can listen to the audio walk here on your computer, and then copy it to your iPod or MP3 player. Lots of mobile phones can now play MP3 files.
* Print off your map The walk has an accompanying map in full colour to show your route and pictures of all the places you will visit.
* Plug in to your own personal audio guide You can do the audio walk in your own time and at your own pace. No need to follow a tour guide and struggle to hear, as our crystal clear commentary comes from your own portable player. You can stop and start your player as you wish, mix it with your own music and rewind to listen again. And you don’t have to do it all in one go!
* MP3 or Podcast? The audio walk can be played on any iPod, MP3 player or mobile phone with MP3. The audio walk is easy to get as either a podcast or MP3 tracks. If you have a compatible screen on your player you will also see pictures of the places being talked about.
* Which format is right for you? If you have iTunes or other podcasting software, we recommend the podcast as it is easier. Otherwise choose the MP3 format.
Click Here for Download area Wisbech Merchants Trail: A Free Podcast/MP3 Audio Walk